Do I have a Mould Allergy ?

  • Mould and mildew are fungi and they live everywhere. If you have an allergy that occurs over several seasons, you may be allergic to the spores of moulds or other fungi.

  • Symptoms of a Mould Allergy The symptoms of mould allergy are very similar to the symptoms of other allergies, such as sneezing, itching, runny nose, congestion and dry, scaling skin.

  • Indoor moulds may cause allergy symptoms year-round.

How Do I Diagnose or Locate Mould In My Environment?

Mould test involves analysis of swab samples collected from residential and commercial properties. This test aims to determine the presence of mould spores and identify the genus of moulds by taming samples of indoor surfaces where mould growth is suspected.

Applications Samples will be taken from up to 5 items / surfaces, suggested testing locations include ceilings & walls, cabinets & wardrobes, dehumidifiers and air-conditioners (cooling fins / air ducts).

Identification Standard Mold sampling swabs will be used to take samples from any surfaces for the identification. The samples will be sent to a Canadian laboratory which has been accredited to ISO 17025 international standard by the Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation (CALA) for identification.

Service charge

HK$12,000.00 / test (up to 5 locations); HK$1,500.00 / additional item

*The cost includes sampling fee, airfreight cost, laboratory testing fee and a written report

Contact Us

Enquiry Form

Your message has been sent. Thank you!


+852 25871038


+852 61805369